Regulations concerning the use of the website
Regulations concerning the use of the website
The usage of this website is granted to users on condition of acceptance of the following regulations. Users that do not accept the following conditions are not allowed to use this website.
- Protection of personal data has highest priority to MARCO POLO TOURS. Because your privacy is important to us, we operate under the following regulations:
- The mediation order is fulfilled regarding the relevant data protection regulations. We inform you explicitly, if we need information, that identifies you personally (personal data). In order to fulfil your mediation order your personal data is collected, saved and passed on. If necessary for the fulfilment of your order, we put your personal data at the disposal of third party service providers (e.g., airlines, tour operators etc.).
- If selected within the registration process you will furthermore be informed about current offers from MARCO POLO TOURS or third parties. MARCO POLO TOURS reserves the right to select third parties carefully in order to make information of these companies available for you. If you don’t want any further offers from MARCO POLO TOURS on behalf of third parties or from MARCO POLO TOURS itself, please let us know.
- If you are at any time of the opinion, that MARCO POLO TOURS is not operating according to these principles, please let us know via e-mail under email@example.com. We will contact you immediately and will undertake all economically adequate efforts to assert and remedy the problem as soon as possible.
Usage of website / Registration
- This website is dedicated for your personal and non-commercial usage. You are not allowed to modify, copy, distribute, transfer, expose, demonstrate, duplicate, publish, license, produce deduced copies or sell the information, software, products or services you receive by means of this website.
- You are not allowed to use this website in such a way that you thereby violate effective law of the Croatia or these general terms and conditions.
- Every customer needs to fill in the data asked for in the registration form before booking. Only unlimited contractually capable natural persons above 18 years of age, juridical persons or trading companies are allowed to register. There is no legal right to admission to a participation in a potential online booking process. MARCO POLO TOURS is authorized to deny allowance without giving reasons or revoke a given allowance without giving reasons. This especially occurs, if the customer gives false information within the registration, the customer breaches the general terms and conditions repeatedly or if improper behaviour can be assumed.
- MARCO POLO TOURS is basically not allowed to revoke registration without adequate notice in advance – only if there is danger ahead. By retraction of the registration, the customer affected has no claims against MARCO POLO TOURS. Contracts concluded before the retractions of the registration remain unaffected, booking requests already submitted lose their validity with the retraction. The customer will be notified of the retraction in written or via e-Mail. Every customer can withdraw his registration any time in written form. Existing obligations from already concluded contracts hereby remain unaffected.
Limitation of liability
- MARCO POLO TOURS undertakes adequate efforts to check the information published within this website on correctness MARCO POLO TOURS does not guarantee that the information is accurate. The information, software and services published on this website may be imprecise. The information presented here is continually updated. MARCO POLO TOURS and / or its affiliate companies can undertake modifications of this website at any time.
- Neither MARCO POLO TOURS nor its affiliate companies do issue any guarantee or warranty concerning the eligibility of the information, software, products and services of the website for any purpose.
- Liability of MARCO POLO TOURS and / or its affiliate companies is restricted to intention and culpable negligence, unless fundamental contractuary obligations are breached or warranted features are missing. Liability without fault hereby remains unaffected.
- In case of slight fault, MARCO POLO TOURS and / or its affiliate companies are only liable for typical or predictable defects that arise the customer in combination with the usage of this website. This does also apply, if possibilities of defects have been indicated to MARCO POLO TOURS or one of its affiliate companies beforehand. Liability of MARCO POLO TOURS and / or its affiliate companies is limited for each individual case to the maximum amount of each commercial transaction, leading to the claim.
Links on websites of third parties
- Hyperlinks on the MARCO POLO TOURS website are only placed at your disposal as hints. MARCO POLO TOURS is not checking these websites and is not responsible for their content. The inclusion of hyperlinks of such websites on the part of MARCO POLO TOURS does not imply an approval of the material on such websites nor a connection to their operators.
Software available on this website
- Software of any kind, which is put at disposal for download (in following „software“), is copyrighted material of MARCO POLO TOURS and / or its affiliate companies. Your use of this software, as far as available, is subject to licensing agreements for the endures, which is attached to the software or contained in the same (license). You are not allowed to install, copy or use software, which contains a license or to which a license is attached, if you have not beforehand agreed to the conditions of the license.
- MARCO POLO TOURS grants you as user, for software that does not contain a license, a personal, not transferable license to use the software for the sole purpose of viewing or using this website in another way in accordance with these regulations and conditions.
- By installing, copying or using software in another way, you agree that the regulations and conditions of this license are binding for you.
- Please consider, that the entire software, including, but not limited to the entire HTML-Codes, active-X-controls and other scripts, that this website contains, is property of MARCO POLO TOURS and / or its affiliate companies and that it is copyrighted. You are only allowed to make copies of the software for the purpose of data storage or archiving. You are not allowed to retrace, decompile or disassemble the software through reverse engineering. Every other reproduction or further distribution of the software is prohibited by law and can be punished by administrative fines and penalty.
Modification of these terms of usage
- MARCO POLO TOURS reserves the right to modify these terms of usage anytime. This right has no influence on consisting regulations and conditions that you have accepted through lawful bookings and shopping by using this website.
The following general regulations apply both for the protrusive part 1 and 2 of the general terms and conditions.
- Should one of the protrusive regulations be ineffective or become ineffective, the other regulations remain effective anyhow. The effectiveness of this contract as whole remains unaffected. The ineffectiveness of the mediated travel contract does not affect the mediation contract.
- Breach of contract or sound suspicion of breach entitles MARCO POLO TOURS to exclude the respective customer from the usage of this website and / or services, as soon as the transacted bookings are concluded.
- This contract demonstrates the whole agreement between you and MARCO POLO TOURS concerning this website and replaces all previously or simultaneously related notifications or proposals, either electronically, verbally or in written form between you and MARCO POLO TOURS.
- The traveller may only take the mediator of the journey to court at the mediator’s principle place of business. For proceedings instituted by the mediator of the journey against the traveller, the latter’s place of residence is relevant, unless proceedings are instituted against merchants or persons who don’t have a general court of jurisdiction in the home country, or persons who have transferred their domicile or usual place of residence abroad after the conclusion of the contract, or whose domicile or usual place or residence is not known at the time of the institution of proceedings. In these cases, the local first-instance court of the mediator’s seat is relevant.
MARCO POLO TOURS d.o.o.
Ivana Mazuranica 21 (P.O. box 95)
VAT No: HR22631340269
Phone: +385 91 5180616
Fax: +385 52 830978
Mr. Igor Petrovic