- Why reserve with MARCO POLO TOURS?
We offer an exclusive selection of apartments in Rovinj and other parts of Croatia where we operate in: Our team will provide you with all the necessary information you will need so you can experience the city as a local resident.
- Is the cleaning service included in the total price?
For the majority of apartments the final clean is included in the total price. For some apartments this is not so and will be detailed in the conditions together with the apartment decription (once you have selected your dates).
- Does the apartment include bed linen and towels?
Yes, all of our apartments include bed linen and towels (one set of towels per person: a bath & hand towel). In some apartments you may request an extra set of towels for 5€ per set. Please enquire prior to arrival to check if this service is available.
- Is Internet included with the apartments?
If an apartment has WIFI / ADSL internet connection available this will be detailed in the apartment description and it is free of charge (included in price).
- How can I contact a MARCO POLO TOURS Apartments agent?
This is very easy. You can contact us via:
- Is a minor allowed to rent an apartment?
No, minors must be accompanied by an adult as a legal representative. Payment
- Does the final price include VAT / other taxes?
The VAT and tourist tax is already included in the price.
- Will I have to pay a damage deposit?
Any damage in an apartment caused during the stay will be charged on the credit card used to make the reservation. Depending on the apartment a damage deposit is required in cash or held on the credit card. This information will be detailed in the apartment description.
- Can I pay by bank transfer?
Normally bank transfer payment is accepted. However some apartments do accept payment by bank transfer. If you wish to pay by bank transfer please contact us to check if it is possible & for more information.
- Is the MARCO POLO TOURS Apartments webpage secure for online payments?
The reservation process via our website is secure (certified by Paymill).
- How can I cancel my reservation?
If you wish to cancel your reservation you must notify us by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You must receive a reply from MARCO POLO TOURS Apartments to confirm the cancellation. A cancellation cannot be processed by telephone.
- What will happen if I cancel my reservation?
Cancellations are subject to our cancellation policy as detailed in our conditions online. If there is no cancellation fee due then any prepayment already charged will be refunded back to the credit card it was originally charged on. If there is a cancellation fee the corresponding amount will be charged on the credit card used to make the booking.
- How can I make a reservation?
- Consult availability: On our website search for our available apartments by selecting your dates / number of guests via the box in the top left hand corner `Search for availability´.
- Choose your preferred apartment: After conducting a search a list of available apartments will show along with the price for your stay. You can see further details by pressing ‘Details’. You can reserve the apartment by pressing ‘Book’.
- Write your personal details: A reservation form will be shown for your chosen apartment indicating the price and prepayment in the case that there is one.
- Prepayment (if necessary): In the case that there is a prepayment this will be indicated below the price. A payment page will show during the reservation process. For all reservations the credit card details will be requested even if there is no prepayment due.
- Confirmation: Once the reservation form has been completed, including the credit card details, a confirmation page will appear detailing your booking and reservation number. You will also receive a confirmation form and invoice for booked services by email.
- How can I check if an apartment is available for my dates?
On our website, search for our available apartments by selecting your dates / number of guests via the box in the top left hand corner `Search for availability
- When will I receive my confirmation form by email?
You will receive your confirmation form by email just after you complete the reservation process. Please also check your spam folder if you cannot find it!
- Where can I see the apartment address?
The apartment address is detailed on your confirmation form, as well as other essential information for your stay like the contact mobile number, the check in/out information, special services with links to our website, etc.
Arrival & during the stay
- Where do I collect the apartment keys?
A MARCO POLO TOURS Apartments representative will meet you at the apartment at a pre-arranged time or in most case owner of apartment will wait you on check in.
- From what time can I check in?
This will be indicated on your confirmation form.
- What should I do if I have a delay on arrival?
On your arrival day if you have a delay you should call the indicated mobile telephone number shown on your confirmation form. If you would like to change your check in time and can notify us a few days or more before the arrival date you can send us an email to: email@example.com
- By what time must I vacate the apartment?
Normally the check out time is by 10 am. However, this varies depending on the apartment and will be clearly indicated on your confirmation form.
- Can I store my luggage in the apartment on my departure day?
If you would like to store your luggage in the apartment after 10:00 you must call us the day before your check out to see if it possible (as this depends if there is another arrival on that day or not).
- If I have a problem during my stay in the apartment where should I call?
You should call the mobile telephone contact number as detailed on your confirmation form.
- I am travelling with a baby, is there a baby’s cot & chair included with the apartment?
In the case that you require a baby’s cot & chair please notify us during the reservation process (in the `additional information´ section or prior arrival by email: firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that if more than one baby’s cot or chair is required there will be an additional cost (please contact us for more information).
- Is there a maid service included during my stay?
Usually there is one maid service included for stays of 8 nights or more (for bookings of 8 nights the maid service does not include a change of bed linen/towels. For stays of 9+ nights there is a change of bed linen/towels included). These maid services are not offered in all apartments. Please contact us for more information.